julio 14, 2009

Canción del día...



"The Promise" - Tracy Chapman - New Beginning  (1995)


The Promise

If you wait for me then I'll come for you. Although I've traveled far, I always hold a place for you in my heart. If you think of me, If you miss me once in a while. Then I'll return to you, I'll return and fill that space in your heart. Remembering your touch, your kiss, your warm embrace. I'll find my way back to you. If you'll be waiting. 
If you dream of me, like I dream of you. In a place that's warm and dark. In a place where I can feel the beating of your heart. Remembering your touch, your kiss, your warm embrace. I'll find my way back to you. If you'll be waiting. 
I've longed for you and I have desired. To see your face your smile. To be with you wherever you are. 
Remembering your touch, your kiss, your warm embrace. I'll find my way back to you. If you'll be waiting.
I've longed for you and I have desired. To see your face, your smile. To be with you wherever you are. Remembering your touch, your kiss, your warm embrace. I'll find my way back to you. Please say you'll be waiting. 
Together again, It would feel so good to be In your arms. Where all my journeys end. If you can make a promise. If it's one that you can keep, I vow to come for you. If you wait for me and say you'll hold. A place for me in your hear.


La Promesa

Si tú me esperas, vendré a por tí. Aunque haya viajado lejos, siempre tendré un hueco para tí en mi corazón. Si tú piensas en mí, si me extrañas de vez en cuando, entonces volveré a ti. Volveré y llenaré ese espacio en tu corazón, recordando tus caricias, tus besos, tu cálido abrazo. Encontraré el camino que me devuelva a ti si me esperas. 
Si tú me sueñas como yo te sueño. En ese lugar que es cálido y oscuro. En ese lugar donde puedo sentir el latido de tu corazón, recordando tus caricias, tus besos, tu cálido abrazo. Encontraré mi camino de vuelta a ti. Si tú estas esperandome. 
Te he deseado tanto, y añoraba tanto ver tu cara, tu sonrisa. Estar contigo dondequiera que estés. Recordando tus caricias, tus besos tu cálido abrazo. Encontraré el camino qué me devuelva a ti. Por favor, di que estarás esperandome. 
Juntos otra vez, me sentiré tan bien entre tus brazos, lugar donde acaban todos mis viajes . Si tu puedes hacerme esa promesa. Si la puedes mantener, me comprometo a venir a por ti si me esperas. Y dime que tendrás un hueco para mi en tu corazón.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...