julio 16, 2009

Canción del día...


"Rootless Tree" Damien Rice - 9 (2007)


Rootless tree

What I want from you is empty your head. they say be true, don't stain your bed. we do what we need to be free, and it leans on me like a rootless tree. what I want from us, is empty our minds. we fake a fuss and fracture the times we go blind when we've needed to see, and this leans on me like a rootless...
So fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, and all we've been through. I said... leave it, leave it, leave it, it's nothing to you, and if you hate me, hate me, hate me, then hate me so good that you can let me out, let me out, let me out of this hell when you're around , let me out, let me out, let me out of this hell when you're around. let me out, let me out, let me out, of this hell when you're around, let me out, let me out, let me out.
What I want from this, is learn to let go, no,not of you, of all that's been told. killers reinvent and believe and this leans on me, like a rootless…
So fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, and all we've been through. I said... leave it, leave it, leave it, it's nothing to you, and if you hate me, hate me, hate me, then hate me so good that you can let me out, let me out, let me out of this hell when you're around , let me out, let me out, let me out of this hell when you're around. let me out, let me out, let me out, of this hell when you're around , let me out, let me out, let me out…

Árbol Desarraigado

Lo qué quiero de tí, es que vacíes tu cabeza. dicen se honesto, no manches tu cama. hacemos lo que necesitamos para ser libres, y esto se sostiene en mi como un árbol desarraigado. lo que quiero de nosotros, es que borremos nuestras mentes. finjamos un fastidio y fracturamos los momentos en que nos cegamos cuando más necesitábamos ver y esto se sostiene en mi como un desarraigado...
Así que, qué te follen, que te den, qué te jodan,y a todo por lo que hemos pasado. dije… déjalo, déjalo, déjalo, esto no es nada para ti. y si me odias, si me odias, si me odias, entonces ódiame tan bien que puedas dejarme salir, dejarme salir, dejarme salir de este infierno cuando estás aqui. déjame salir, déjame salir, déjame salir.
Lo que quiero de esto es aprender a soltarme, no,no de ti,de todo lo que se ha dicho.los asesinos reinventan y creen, y esto se sostiene en mi como un desarraigado...
Así que, qué te follen, que te den, qué te jodan, y a todo por lo que hemos pasado. dije… déjalo, déjalo, déjalo, no es nada para ti. y si me odias, si me odias, si me odias, entonces ódiame tan bien que puedas dejarme salir, dejarme salir, dejarme salir de este infierno cuando estás aqui. déjame salir, déjame salir, déjame salir…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...