abril 10, 2010

Canción del día...


"Prospekt's March / Poppyfields" - Coldplay - Prospekt's March (2008)


Prospekt's March/ Poppyfields

Smoke is rising from the houses people burying their dead I asked somebody what the time is but time doesn't matter to them yet people talking without speaking trying to take what they can get I ask you if you remember Prospekt, how could I forget?.
Drums!. Here it comes don't you wish that life could be as simple as fish swimming round in a barrel when you've got the gun? Oh and I run...
Here it comes we're just two little figures in a soup bowl tryin to get behind some kind of control but I wasn't one.
But here am I, on my own in a separate sky.and here I lie, on my own in a separate sky.I don't wanna die, on my own here tonight.and here I lie, on my own in a separate sky...

La Marcha De Prospekt/ Campos De Amapola

El humo se eleva de las casas la gente entierra a sus muertos le pregunto a uno de ellos qué hora es pero el tiempo ya no les importa la gente se comunica sin hablar tratan de recoger lo que puedan te pregunto si recuerdasProspekt, ¿cómo podía olvidarlo?.
¡Tambores!.Ahí viene ¿no te encantaría que la vida fuera simple como peces que dan la vuelta en un barril cuando tienes el arma en las manos? oh, y echo a correr...
Ahí viene somos solo que dos pequeñas figuras en un tazón de sopa tratando de ir más allá de algún tipo de control, pero yo no estaba solo.
Pero estoy aquí, por mi cuenta, en un cielo aparte. y estoy tumbado aquí, por mi cuenta, en un cielo aparte, no quiero morir esta noche aquí, por mi cuenta. y estoy tumbado aquí, por mi cuenta, en un cielo aparte...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...